About Dr. Hassan Pervez
Dr. Hassan Pervez
M.B.B.S. (K.E.), M.D. (USA), F.A.S.I.M. (USA), F.A.C.P. (USA)
Consultant Oncologist & Hematologist
Diplomate American Board of Medical Oncology
Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
E. American Board of Hematology
Oncology, Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant
25+ years in Cancer Treatments
Physically prepares chemo & immunotherapies
- Hematology & Medical Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
- Hemato-Pathology Residency, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
Internship / House Job
- West Surgical Ward, Dept. of General Surgery, Mayo Hospital / King Edward Medical College, Lahore.
- Surgical Unit 1, Dept. of General Surgery, Jinnah Hospital / Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
- North Medical Ward, Dept. of Internal Medicine, Mayo Hospital / King Edward Medical College, Lahore.
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Consultant Oncologist & Hematologist, National Hospital & Medical Center, DHA, Lahore.
- Consultant Oncologist & Hematologist, Doctors Hospital, Johar Town, Lahore.
- Assistant Professor, Hematology & Medical Oncology, Allama Iqbal Medical College & Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
- Consultant Oncologist & Hematologist, Sheikh Khalifah Medical Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Consultant Oncologist & Hematologist, Edward Hospital & Cancer Center, Naperville, (Chicago) Illinois, USA.
- Attending Physician, Rocky Mountain Cancer Center / US Oncology, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Attending Physician, Palliative Care / Hospice of St. John’s Lakewood, Colorado, USA.
- State of Illinois, USA
- State of Colorado, USA
- Federal Drug Enforcement Agency controlled substance license (DEA number) USA
- State of Michigan, USA
- State of North Dakota, USA
- State of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council [PMDC]
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Oncology
- (E) American Board of Hematology
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), USA
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), USA
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American College of Physicians / American Society of Internal Medicine (ASIM/ACP)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Illinois Medical Oncology Society (IMOS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Pakistan Medical Association (PMA)
- Pakistan Society of Clinical Oncology (PSCO)
- Society of Medical Oncology Pakistan (SMOP)
- Volunteer work at Red River Valley Hospice, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
- Student’s Organization for Blood Donation, King Edward Med College, Lahore.
- Student’s Patient Welfare Society, Mayo hospital, Lahore.
- National Polio Eradication Program, Lahore.